Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Genesis

Genesis
by yuli flestado

For the Nth time, I give birth to a blog. I’ve been around the cyberworld for quite sometime now, looking for a dominion to vent or just to chill. The first time I saw an i.ph page, I knew that I finally found it. The template, the color and the control to costumize are near to perfection, just the way I want it to be. But then again after posting few entries I decided to move out due to technical difficulties. Back then, I really don’t want to have a blogspot account by the reason of it’s like everyone has it. Contrary, I’m residing here. Yeah, I take back my words. I should stick with my domain. I Must! I got tried packing my cyber things and start another cyberscratch. I want it here, I’m building it here!

So why do I blog?

Writing is a journey where one can learn new things and meet new people. Hmm… Maybe i’ll meet my self along the way.
Let my foot step forward!

17 Violent Comments:

anonymousiii said...

napapanahon yata ang pagkita ng pera sa pamamagitan ng paglalagay ng adds sa blog. wag mong kalimutan ang tunay na dahilan kung bakit ka nagsusulat. mas interesado ang blog kapag ganoon, mas totoo, mas nakakarelate ang bumabasa, mas may aral. ipagpatuloy mo ang pagsusulat.

Leo said...

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
You've got a really nice one too. =)

dada said...

Yeah. kinda :)
Thanks for dropping by my blog. :D
You've got really nice blogs huh?
I'll visit here oftenly from now on. :]

YULI said...

wow. thank you so much for the compliment. it means a lot. Bless you!

Bubbles...ooo said...

Hmmm...is my comment violent? Not leh. Just dropping by for a visit. Nice blog here. Love your posts. Keep them coming. :o)

YULI said...

hey bubbles! thanks for coming (back again). i appreciate it :)

rjay said...

hey there yuli!
thanks for dropping by at my blog..
u've got a nice blog urself, (like the heart shape btw)

have a blessed sunday!:)

YULI said...

thank you my fellow spcian! it's good to see you here! :)

Meldrick Gualta said...

hello din fellow spcian blogger,.. hehne

june said...

hiya!!! wooahh..salamat diay sa pag visit sa akong blog... na shock ko.. kabalo lagi ka na taga spc ko. hehehhe.. anyways, thank you again, fellow spcian.. i will link you to my site, for future use..ehehhe..

ingats...

june said...

ahhh.. lagi.. klaro gyud kaayo sa uniformm..hahahah... ilisdan nalng nako to, kay basig makasabAn ta sa OSA... HAHAHA... yeah.. GO SPC!..

:)

waforej said...

spcian k pla.. lolz.. good luck a result ng NLE

ces camello said...

i am jealous how u guys cultivated ur blogs. i am such a lazy head when it comes to updating entries.

il put up my own here in time. ;)

gudluck sa atin sa NLE result.

Jason was here said...

jason was here =)

hahas~ nice blog. =)

kiara_VIP said...

julieta!! hehehe.. i love your blog. it reflects the cute you. :) ahemm.. giganahan. haha! you are getting prettier bitaw. palaaway baya ka atong una. hahaha

k-ster said...

yo pacz!!! hehe...love your color, nature stuff. it's like the basic stuff of everything. at ease kaau ko...hehe...

Rej said...

wait ko lumaba yung movie mo ha. :)

May all your dreams come true. God bless.

Post a Comment

type what's on your mind. asserting is not a crime! :)