Wednesday, February 18, 2009

25 things

25 things

This "25 random things about me" was all over the web not so long ago. When I was tagged, I had no plan to write. 25? That’s too long. It’ll be so exhausting! I was able to read the entries of my friends, it’s fun pala. so I decided to write narin. Special thanks to all who tagged me.

1. After I graduate, I wanna cut my hair short and gain weight.

2. I had a 2 month old piercing, my parents without even knowing it! Thankful, my pop does not have any single idea about it. He’ll kill me for sure!

3. University of Santo Tomas Women’s Volleyball team fan. My favorite first six are Aiza Maizo, Denise Tan, Venus Bernal, Lilet Mabbayad, Angeli Tabaquero and Mary Jean Balse (she’s from Davao!)

4. When I was in high school, I had a one mistake exam result. The subject was sociology.

5. Contrary to no. 4, I hate sociology! My least fave teacher teaches the subject. Imagine. During prelim, I was legally excused for a quiz because of a school event but then I took take the quiz during finals! I’ve waited around two hours outside the faculty room just for that annoying QUIZ! Our class was delayed for enrollment because he wasn’t able to submit our grades. It even reached to the point that the school had to send someone to his house just to get our grades!

6. I’m NBSB, but it doesn’t mean I never been in love. Oftentimes, commitment is not necessary to show you care.

7. I have super sensitive tonsils, like I have one episode of tonsillitis in a month. I think I’m dying. Super prone to rheumatic heart disease, so don’t wonder if time comes I stop writing, most probably I’m dead.

8. I never went to prom. I changed my mind like around 14 times. Finally I decided not to go. I went to our high school grad ball though. Someone got pissed because we were supposed to dance then tadaaaaaan! Lights turned on, it time to go home.

9. I like writing but I often throw or delete my works, I find it corny after reading it.

10. Most student nurses say that Ward precipitates I.R., But in my case, I submitted Incidental reports (yes, plural form!) when I had my duty at community.

First: during my sophomore year when we went to NCCC, a place were not suppose to go to. The culprit? We bought FOOD. Funny thing my groupwate and I confidently and honestly answered our instructor where we were, and then later on we realized how stupid we were to tell the truth.

Second and for goodness sake, my last one!: we were accused that we did not clean the health center after using it during project implementation. Oh come on, we were thought how to do after care! Annoying part, we had to go to the center to personally explain our side.

2 Incidental Reports, different rotations, same Clinical Instructor. How sweet!!!

11. When I was in high School, I sold my assignment to my classmates. I’m also paid to do book reports for people.

12. I am a moderator of a volleyball online forum, though I am not as active as before. Our site had a lot of bashers during its prime but the thing is, we promote Philippine Volleyball. (Thanks to all the lurkers, people who constantly provide information and members who keep on posting their views and opinions. Please do visit www.rpspikers.tk

13. I am super KURIPOT. When I spend money, more often it’s one time-big time.

14. Netizen I am. I have a lot of online friends. Be one of them?

15. The sweetest thing a guy did for me is to write a song.

16. I love photography. I started taking photos when I was in high school. One of my dreams is to have shots like barty and kuya joey.

Visit their sites!
www.bartmike.mulitply.com
www.gearhead000.multiply.com

17. I have one sisbling. Her name is Julie and I was named after her since when we were kids, we exactly look the same daw. That ain’t true! She’s chinita while malaki ang aking mga mata! The lips, nose and even the shape of our face, there’s no similarity.

18. My full name is Julie Ann, but I never consider it as my own. Maybe that’s one of the reasons why I have tons of nicks.

19. I used to enjoy wrestling. my fave wrestler is Hulk Hogan.

20. At 4, I was severely asthmatic.

21. My parents thought that I’m gonna be a boy. But when they welcome me to the world, they saw a *tooooot*. My name would have been Julius Patrick. Probably most people would call me JP.

22. When I was at high school, I had dark skin. I don’t know what happened now, I didn’t do anything. My skin is more decent since I entered college.

23. My first music idol is Alanis Morisette. I was head banging with her songs since I was a kiddo.

24. I wrote my first song when I was 5 entitled POR PABOR, take note: it’s purely Spanish.

25. It took me 13 days to finish this entry.

4 Violent Comments:

angelalouise said...

i have this one, too.
but your entry is far nicer than mine. ;)

karenina said...

i agree with #6. haha

pacu said...

thank you for the compliment angel!

karen, apir! :D

pam said...

Oftentimes, commitment is not necessary to show you care.
very true!
and
i love number 10! ahahha
kinsa na bay? secret lang nato ang CI. ahaha

wow bay. at 5. !!! :))

Post a Comment

type what's on your mind. asserting is not a crime! :)